Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th...

oooohhhh, spooky!  lol  Luckily for me, I am not superstitious.  You want to know what I am instead?  I am not exactly sure what the word is, but....

Yep, that is the stack of scrapbook pages that I need to put into albums.  I do not like putting them into albums...that is not the fun part!  So, I make the pages and then I throw them into a box.  sigh

I would much rather scrap.  And talking about scrapping.....
I made this with the Button Box kit from Scraptastic.
 I love this photo of Mackenzie.  She just looks so happy.  I think that her hair may be turning red.
Everything but this cute little vinyl piece (from Pink Paislee) and the alpha came from the kit and add on.  So super cute, and super fun.

Well, gotta run.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous layout!! Box of layouts...oh dear....LOL Looks like a project all on its own. Good luck with that!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a lovely clean design my friend!!

Heather Landry said...

Okay really! When you said you had stacks and stacks... I wasn't picturing all of that. Holy cow woman!! I'm glad you had some help getting things filed.

febe said...

Pretty design! I love the details, layer and colors. And I just hope you'll find a great album for all your scrapping projects.

cost to develop iphone app

Amber said...

Great LO Nancy! And wowzers, a box of LO's - you sound like me, I've got them laying everywhere. Love the pom pom flower on your lo!
Hugs
Amber