Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Misty

Hi everyone, here I sit in the midst of lots of mist...coming from the sky....and from the gorgeous bottles of Tattered Angels that are on sale this month in the Your Memories Here store.

I love playing with different textures and color combinations, so for this project I cut some canvas with my Sizzix and a favorite flower die.


I added some contrasting glimmer mists.

And I attached it to a card I had misted using one of the gorgeous masks (also on sale) and added a Prima Butterfly and some Prima Lace.

And off my card went to a special friend.

I also made another card with the coffee filter flowers I showed you how to make last week.
Both these cards were made using sketches from Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.  How much do I love playing there!  

Hope you are having a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are gorgeous Nancy! I totally have to get more glimmer mists! Love you Nancy!

Scrapenabler said...

Love both of your cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.

Heather Landry said...

These both turned out lovely Nancy! The one with the canvas is awesome no matter what you say. =0) You are your own biggest critic! Whoever gets these will adore them.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Gorgeous cards my friend!!

LisiB said...

Perfect cards. Just so much fun! Is that the tim holtz die?

Irini said...

Nancy what stunning cards! I love what you did with the flowers just gorgeous!!

Carla said...

Just adorable...............love the glimmer misted flowers.