Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Misty

Hi everyone, here I sit in the midst of lots of mist...coming from the sky....and from the gorgeous bottles of Tattered Angels that are on sale this month in the Your Memories Here store.

I love playing with different textures and color combinations, so for this project I cut some canvas with my Sizzix and a favorite flower die.


I added some contrasting glimmer mists.

And I attached it to a card I had misted using one of the gorgeous masks (also on sale) and added a Prima Butterfly and some Prima Lace.

And off my card went to a special friend.

I also made another card with the coffee filter flowers I showed you how to make last week.
Both these cards were made using sketches from Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.  How much do I love playing there!  

Hope you are having a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment