Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday/Happy Easter

Hi everyone.  Wanted to drop by a few cards I made for Easter.  I love playing with vintage images, and the card sketches at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches give me just the excuse.  I picked up a few vintage Easter images from Twisted Papers a while back and thought they would make some perfect cards.



Bits of trim, lovely doilies (one of which I sprayed with glimmer mist) and paper flowers.  So simple, but I just love them.

Things here are still crazy, with school, driver's ed, ballet, swim and now the beginning of our cabana swim season; I really don't see an end in sight.

I appreciate everyone still stopping by when they have a chance, and I wish I was producing more lovelies to share....but alas......

I do have a few things coming up this week, so be sure and check back.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute, cute cards!!!!

Carla said...

omg these are super adorable cards..........

Heather Landry said...

Your cards are lovely Nancy! The vintage images are so cool!