Saturday, September 18, 2010

Procrastination

I don't know why, but I just haven't wanted to do much of anything these past few days.  Just one of those funks I guess.  Not to worry tho, Ainsley picked 4 winners from the 19 comments from last weeks post.  I figured since we were so close to 20, we would go ahead and count it as 20.




And who won?  Well, Michelle, Cindy D, Wendy Crowe and Pammy.  
Send your address to me at nkeslin@yahoo.com and I will get your goodies out to you.

What else have I been up to?  How about a few cards made with some left over cuts from the Cricut.


Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge and Cuttlebug embossing folder

SCAL and Imaginesce Stamp

Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge and Tim Holtz Embossing Folder.

I can't believe I just had all these piecings lying around.  So, I thought I would throw together some cards.

Oh, and one quick layout of Ainsley.  She can be such a goof.  These photos were taken at a picnic in Mountain View.

Echo Park papers, Prima Butterflies, Fancy Pants chipboard


Well, back to work around here.  


Hugs.


Nancy

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!! Thank you!!! I am not sure if you still have my addy or not?? I will catch you later on that one!! LOVE the cards!! So fun!!! and that LO.. too funny!! she is a goof! Wonder where she gets that from?? ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! :D

Michelle said...

Forgot to tell you earlier tonight.. they tore down legoland at the MOA!! They are rebuilding it making it bigger!! LOL I will have to share pics when it is finished!!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute cards and fun layout!

D said...

We all have times like that! I've been a bit like that lately too :( Looks like your back to creating now though. Those cards and layouts are so cute!!! Ainsley looks like such a happy girl.

Heather Landry said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats to the girls who won!

I love that layout of Ainsley! She totally cracks me up all the time. Your cards are fabulous! So fun.

sarah said...

yay!!! pics of ainsley! she's so fun. :)

hugs,
sarah.