Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 Days in a Row....

And, I still am maintaining some of my sanity!  Yep, I found time to fit it all in!!!

I can't believe that cabana swim season is almost over!  Only a few more days....crazy, pull my hair out days...but only a few more.

Did I mention how we are just not having any fun this summer?  I know...you look at the pictures and we are doing so much...but it just seems to be work.  I am really looking forward to everything being done, having some down time.  And it seems I am not alone.  Many of the moms I talk to feel the same.  hmmmmmm  No one seems to be having fun?

I think part of it is that I am missing my paper terribly.  I have touched a few little projects.  Invitations for Ainsley's birthday party, a layout I love for my first Sassy Lil Sketches assignment (nope, you have to wait), another layout for Sassy Lil Sketches (July 7 sketch),





And a fun box I made using my Sizzix over on Ideas For Scrapbookers.

Well, just about time to run out to the pool...surprise, surprise, surprise.  But before I do, did you see the sale they have going on over at Your Memories Here?   Lots of yummy goodness, including the best deal I have ever found on Glimmer Mists.

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment