Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Best laid plans and all.....

I did lots of fun things while in Florida last week.  And of course had every intention of posting something yesterday.  But, as fate may have it, life got crazy busy, the blog award took way more time than it should have, and well....it didn't happen.

I do however have a fun blog up over at Ideas For Scrapbookers today.  Two fun layouts and a birthday banner with tutorial. 


So, if you want more details, be sure to stop by.

And, I will get some fun goodies up from my weekend later this week for sure. I got quite a bit done. A total of 21 pages (some still need photos, as they were from kits) and 8 cards.

Till then....

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Tracy S said...

Great LO's! Love the banner!!

Debbie F. said...

Love the banner tutorial! I'm going to try it for Molly's birthday!