Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goodbye......

Well, it is official.  I know that some of you knew, but now...for sure...official.

I am no longer designing for Flamingo Scraps.  It was fun while it lasted, but I feel that it is time for me to move on.  Not to worry tho...I will still be doing lots of reviews, tutorials and techniques right here for you...and who knows...maybe something else will come along.  Anyone looking for a new DT member?  lol

Well, while I wait for the next great thing to come along....How about a little blog candy?  I have been trying to clean and organize lately.  And in honor of my moving on....


Leave me a comment here or become a follower, and on Monday I will have Ainsley pick a winner from all entries.  (if you are already a follower, you of course are already entered...although I love comments.  lol)

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment