Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fairy Garden

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day. Today I want to share with you something a little different.

You know, here in California, we are suffering a drought.  So I have been trying to come up with ways to decorate the back yard without flowers, because....well, watering flowers is just not in the....

Anyway...I saw all these cute fairies and accesories over on Consumer Crafts and thought...perfect.
I added lots of succulents to the former fountain as they will require no water with the morning fog.

And how adorable is this little house, and bridge.....
 
Of course, I had to get the little garden bench and table, as well as a lovely fairy for the garden.  And the little pond....made with some of my Buckle Boutique rhinestone stickers cut with the cloud die from Sizzix.
I think I still have a bit of work to do...probably move a few things around.  And I am already planning another for this little corner of the yard.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

No comments: