Thursday, January 6, 2011

Festive Kit from Catch the Moments

Today I have a blog post up over at Catch the Moments Kits and I wanted to share the layouts with you.


Right now, in the Etsy store, the Festive kit is on sale for only $14.50.  And, if you become a fan of Catch the Moments Kits on Facebook or join us over in the new forums, you can get a code to save even more!

The papers in the Festive Kit are such beautiful colors and just because this kit came from a holiday line, it doesn't mean it has to be used that way.  The greens, reds and yellows are perfect for outside shots.  For this first layout I used a few of the sheets (front and back sides...don't you love double sided paper) and a bit of seam binding from my stash with an old chipboard ornament.  The colors were great for these outside shots.  I also used some Thickers from an older kit.  The seam binding of course was dyed with some glimmer mist.



 I had this photo of my oldest daughter from the same day and the colors blended so perfectly with her sweater, so you know I just had to use them.  I made the die cut paper with the Cindy Loo cartridge and my Cricut.  Lots of inking in this one, Distress Inks in Fired Brick.  You know how much I love flowers, so all the Primas had to come out to play, I even through in some ancient Prima bling.  lol  I love the coordinating buttons, they tied in so well with the floral cluster.  

I think I am starting to feel like I am catching up.  I have a few more projects to share soon.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Jill Sarginson said...

Beautiful layouts Nancy - I LOVE the 2nd one!!

LisiB said...

Really sweet LOs. Love the second one. Soooo sweet.

holly* said...

great layouts as always! your flower clumping ability amazes me. it must have something to do with those little color organized jars... ;)