Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 Days in a Row....

And, I still am maintaining some of my sanity!  Yep, I found time to fit it all in!!!

I can't believe that cabana swim season is almost over!  Only a few more days....crazy, pull my hair out days...but only a few more.

Did I mention how we are just not having any fun this summer?  I know...you look at the pictures and we are doing so much...but it just seems to be work.  I am really looking forward to everything being done, having some down time.  And it seems I am not alone.  Many of the moms I talk to feel the same.  hmmmmmm  No one seems to be having fun?

I think part of it is that I am missing my paper terribly.  I have touched a few little projects.  Invitations for Ainsley's birthday party, a layout I love for my first Sassy Lil Sketches assignment (nope, you have to wait), another layout for Sassy Lil Sketches (July 7 sketch),





And a fun box I made using my Sizzix over on Ideas For Scrapbookers.

Well, just about time to run out to the pool...surprise, surprise, surprise.  But before I do, did you see the sale they have going on over at Your Memories Here?   Lots of yummy goodness, including the best deal I have ever found on Glimmer Mists.

Hugs.

Nancy

7 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Yep. I'm totally not having fun either. All of the stuff around here feels like work. Sigh. Hopefully this weekend with Mom will be better. I love your LO of Ainsley shopping! She's such a doll. I miss scrapping too. You and I both have to get back in the scrappy saddle! LOL

Sara Zenger said...

I am sorry your so busy, Nancy! It seems when summer vacation is here we try to cram so much into it we dont have time to enjoy it! This year my husband and I decided to make every other weekend a 'no obligation weekend'. This has been wonderful! Those weekends we dont make plans to anything so we can do as we feel when the time comes.

I hope you find some free time for yourself soon enough and can get crafty!

Sara

Amanda Sevall said...

Sorry to hear you aren't having any fun. Cute layout of Ainsley's shopping trip! :)

Cherie said...

Great use of the sketch, Nancy! I'm impressed! That was a rough sketch! lol Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy!

Martine said...

love your Sassy LO! so cute!! love the dress embellies! and that box is too cute!

sarah said...

totally on a roll, my friend! 2 days in a row!

and goodness, talk about a shopping addict. did she pick that up from her mama?

Michelle said...

LOVE that LO of Ainsley!!! She had quite the birthday shopping!!! Great job with the sketch! I will have to give that one a try! That little box is too cute!!! What a neat way to package up a few goodies!