Monday, May 17, 2010

Winner, Winner

Chicken Dinner!!!!!

Hee hee...my children have so many sayings about chickens I just couldn't resist.  lol  And we are actually having chicken tonight.

think I might have to scrap this one soon



I can't believe how many of you are now following me!  You really don't know how happy that has made me. All of your love and support totally rocks!

So, without further ado.....





Sandy?  Can you hear me?  You are the winner!!!!!!!!

Please send me your address (nkeslin@yahoo.com) and I will get your goodies in the mail.

Hugs

Nancy

7 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Huge congrats to the winner!

Ainsley, You are something else girlie! Love the hat! LOL

Diana Joy said...

Love love that pic of your daughter with the winning slip.......

Michelle said...

Oh Ainsley! You are a goof!!! Too funny!! Great photo!! Definitely scrap it!! I can't wait to see!! Congrats to the winner as well!

Your home is beautiful Nancy!!!

sarah said...

wahoooo!!! congrats to the winner!

ainsley -- you are too cute! i think your mom should scrap that photo of you in that hat! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Sandy said...

Oh - thank you so very much! Ainsley - you are beautiful - and I LOVE your hat.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Congrats Sandy!

I'm glad I became a follower to this blog. Always looking for new scrappy ideas!

Kristina said...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Ha Ha that one cracks me up everytime!
Congrats to the winner,
Hugs,
Kristina
Your Memories Here