Monday, February 1, 2010

More from CHA

Life is settling back to normal so I finally managed to take some photos of the fun projects I did at CHA, that were not associated with Flamingo Scraps.

I made this fun little project with the new Kioshi line from Basic Grey.

This cute little book was made with the adorable Kelly Goree!  She is just about the sweetest thing ever!


Amanda and I had a great time laughing with her.  I think Layle and she had quite a bit to talk about that night at dinner.  Yeah, Layle and I go way back!  Having met at the Scrapbook Expo in San Jose.  lol...Amanda ran into her in the parking lot of the hotel and she remembered me.  lol  Not sure if I should be honored or scared.  hee hee

And see this cute little flip book.....
 
Made this in a class with Marah Johnson of Creative Imaginations.  So totally not my style.  But fun.


These were made with the ncw Creative Imaginations mists...well, not really mists, we used daubers.

And look at this adorable tea towel I made over in the Making Memories booth! 
 
Got to try my hand at the new hands free slice.  So cool.  I know a lot of my friends had issues with applying the right amount of pressure.  This totally negates that problem.   I still need to stitch my flowers on...just in case...don't think it is ready to head through the wash.

And this is a super cute line.  Those little robots were calling my name at the Imaginisce booth.
 
It is a cute little holder for a gift card.

And one last thing....
A pile of flowers I made while at CHA.

Next up.....well, if all goes well.  Tomorrow I will have some photos of my scrap space.  

Hugs.

Nancy


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great projects you made while at CHA!! How great to spend time with Miss Basic Grey herself!! Love Kelly Goree!!

Heather Landry said...

I loved this post! I think the mini album from BG was my favorite, but the tea towel is so CUTE! Sigh. Love it all. TFS!