Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Showy Mini Album

Hi everyone!  Hope your day is off to a great start!  Things here are going well, busy, but well.

Today I want to share with you a mini album I made using the beautiful Clear Scraps Mixable, Showy and some lovely Theresa Collins papers.

 This shape of album was a bit different for me.  So tall and thin.
 It did however allow me a bit of fun with the stacking and layering of elements.  Something you can't really do with a landscape shaped mini.
 The size of this mini is quite large, which is great for sneaking in lots of photos, or maybe just a few larger ones.
 I chose to bind this mini using just some simple twine.  This gave me the flexibitlity of adding a few thicker embellishments.
All in all, this mini was a ton of fun to create.  I love the size and shape, and the Theresa Collins papers and embellishments were so much fun.

Hugs.

No comments: