Friday, November 14, 2014

SVGCuts Scarecrow

Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a great day and getting ready for the weekend.  Lots to do around here getting ready for the holidays, CHA, and just life in general.  More swim, more school....

My new love tho? I have been having the best time building paper projects (mostly home decor) from svgcuts.com with my Cricut and Coredination's Cardstock.  I love the texture and dimension I can get with the cardstock and a few embossing folders.   Yes, this entire project is done using cardstock and just a few buttons.

I chose quite a few of the Darice embossing folders that I have had in my stash, and lots of different fall colors of cardstock.  Stripes, honeycomb, chevrons; Darice has quite a variety of folders available for embossing.
I was really pleasantly surprised with how easy my little scarecrow was to put together.  I think it took longer to make all the cuts and feed through all the colors than it did to glue everything up.

I think he needs a name, but he has found a new home amongst my other Thanksgiving decor.

Hugs,

No comments: