Saturday, May 31, 2014

More with Bloom Girls Mixed Media

Hey everyone!  Happy Weekend!  I hope yours is great.

Today I just wanted to pop in and share this mixed media, reverse canvas I made using one of Jamie Doughtery's Bloom Girl stamps from Prima...as well as lots of other gorgeous prima goodies and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabios and Magicals.

You can see the variety of flowers Prima has created as well as a few resin pieces, a clock and clock hands  swoon....And that stencil?  It is from ClearScraps (love)

 The canvas was misted with Lindy's Flat Fabios and then things were glued at different heights using plenty of foam dots...the stamp was colored with Faber Castell Aquarelles.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a gorgeous project! Love your work!

Heather Landry said...

I think this is really cool! I've never seen a canvas design on the back. Great idea!