Friday, May 23, 2014

Mixed Media Bloom Girl

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you are ready for the weekend, I know I am!

Today I want to share with you a piece I made over National Scrapbooking Weekend with Jamie Dougherty.  It is hard to believe, but somehow she has managed to teach me to draw a face.  lol

 Making Bloom Girls is really fun and Jamie makes it so easy by providing you with a template.  Of course you know I had to draw my own...because now I have it in my head that I can.  lol
 You know what else?  Jamie told us we could use some of her flowers.  lol...and you know how I get with flowers.  After a while I did stop using hers and started filling in with my own stash.  roflmao
Not quite sure what is going on behind her nose.   We layered papers back there, so I think it is from that.  sigh...Oh well, I still think she is lovely.

Hugs.


1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Good Morning Nancy! I hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend! This mixed media project is spectacular! I love it! ♥ Her hair is amazing and so creatively beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!!!!!