Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bloom Girls Mixed Media Rocks

Hi everyone!  Ugh, I think I give up on blogging.  lol  I just can't seem to get ahead.  So many projects made, I just really need to sit down and kick out some blogs so they get posted on time.  sigh

I had a great, creative National Scrapbook Weekend.  I was able to spend it with some amazing friends, shout out to Chris, Jamie and Debbie!  Love them!   Didn't get a ton done....gone are the days when I could kick out 20+ layouts in a weekend.  But had such a great time laughing and hanging out.

I wanted to share this Bloom girl I made for my friend Heather!  Love her as well.
 
Sometimes I just create with no idea where I am going.  For this lovely I used a few techniques from Jamie Dougherty's fabulous Bloom Girls series mixed with techniques from Christy Tomlinson's She Art.  
I really didn't know what I was going to do with her until I read the quote on the super fun Dylusions stamps. As soon as I read that stamp I knew I was making this for Heather.  Good thing it wasn't pink.  lol

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.  And if you are looking for some fun, online courses check out both Jamie and Christi's offerings.  You really can't go wrong.

Hugs.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

LOL at the good thing it wasn't pink! She is beautiful and looks perfect on my wall. Thanks a million chickie!