Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wall Art

Good morning friends!  Hope you are having a great day.  Today I want to share with you a project I made for a little friend of mine.   I found this sweet wooden piece at Hobby Lobby and couldn't resist adding a few extras to complete the look.

Her mother hates pink, so I tried to stay away from the obvious choice of shades of pink for the embellishments.  Instead I chose to focus on the gold in the background.
I have had this Webster's Pages embellishment in my stash for quite a while and it seemed to be the perfect item for the corner.
A few other odds and ends from the stash helped complete the project.


Hope she loves it....thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.


1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Her stinky mother hates pink. LOL This turned out so sweetly Nancy, I'm sure she's going to adore it!