Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Better at the Beach

Good Morning and Happy Monday to you all.  I  hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was a bit busy, having Brighton home for spring break in between quarters, a bit of creating and my niece's fifth birthday party.

Today I want to share with you a project I made using some of my stash.  I am really trying to work through some of these older things, papers and half used packages of embellishments seem to find a way to pile up.

This is Mackenzie and a couple of friends at the beach a few weekends ago one of the afternoons of our swim meet.  Since none of the girls finaled, we decided it was much to beautiful of a day to mope around a headed over to the beach.  The girls had such a good time wandering down the beach and playing in the sand.  Well, not the same type of playing they did when they were younger....no buckets, mostly just drawing in the sand, hand stands, and jumping off rocks.  hee hee

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

No comments: