Thursday, March 6, 2014

Exciting Things Happening

Good Morning everyone!  I am so excited to share with you today!  I have been keeping a secret for quite a while now....Well, one secret I have been keeping for a while, and the other I have only been keeping for a week.    Finally though, I am ready to share.


I have been invited to participate in a new blog from Darice, Live, Craft, Love  I am so honored to be designing with all of the gorgeous things that this fabulous company has.  And goodness, the team they have assembled.   Be sure and check it out.  My first post won't be up for a bit, but there is plenty of beautiful eye candy there already.  Go check it out.
Next, I was chosen to be part of the Clear Scraps design team!  So honored.  Clear Scraps has such an interesting array of acrylic and chipboard items.  I can't wait to get started.  Such a talented group to be working with....I am just thrilled.

Oh, and another interesting bit of information.  Lorine Mason, the creator of Banners of Hope...I am up over on her blog today discussing the thought process behind creating my banner.  You can check it out here.




5 comments:

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats Nancy--so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Nancy! So many wonderful things happening for you! I can't wait to see what gorgeous creations you come up with!

holly* said...

HOORAY!!! congrats!

Heather Landry said...

You are so awesomazing! Congrats!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Congrats Nancy!!!! So amazing!!!!