Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wishful Thinking

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made using the beautiful Wishful Thinking papers from Prima Marketing.  The Wishful Thinking papers are full of the most gorgeous colors perfect for all those special moments in your life...and in this case, perfect for my teen.

Of course, with the gorgeous blooms from my Your Memories Here Prima Flowers Grab Bag, I had plenty of gorgeous flowers to choose from to accompany my project.
A few of my favorite Prima Wood Icons were added for texture.  I just love the feel these add to my projects and don't think I can scrap without them these days.
 and of course i couldn't resist adding a few of the Wishful Thinking Metallic Gems.

All these projects are currently available in the Your Memories Here store.  Be sure to check  them out.

Oh, and btw...these photos are from our afternoon spent at Kensington Palace in London.  The palace was gorgeous and the garden even more so.  What I would do to have that beautiful of a yard, or even one 1/2 that size.    sigh...I guess it is good to be the future king.  lol    Unfortunately we didn't see William, Catherine, or the new baby.

Hugs.



Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I think your page is beautiful and so is M! I can't believe you've already scrapped vacation photos. I order you to stop being so on top of things!!! LOL

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a beautiful photo to scrap with these beautiful paper, flowers, and cool embellies! I love your page, Nancy!