Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I have been up to.....

Today over at Ideas for Scrapbookers we had a "song title/lyrics" designer's showcase post.   You should head over there and check it out.  Super fun!

I had two layouts today.  The first one was the one of Phil I just completed, and here is the other.
Pink Paislee Starlight, Alphas, Prima flourishes, Making Memories flowers

And over at Your Memories Here, I have a card I made a while back.  This was using a Sassy Lil' Card sketch and the super cute "Hey Sugar" kit from the YMH store.  And did you see?  The YMH store now has gorgeous Prima grab bags on preorder.  The yummy goodies coming later this year look so good!  I know I can't wait to get my hands on one.
Cosmo Cricket papers, Twinery bakers twine, Sizzix flower die, Tattered Angels mist,  Martha Stewart punch, Making Memories Alpha
Well, off I go.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

LisiB said...

Lovely work! And the card looks even better in reality! It has a spot of honor in my little scrap alcove.

Carla said...

Love the page for the 4th and that card is just adorable.

Carla said...

love the card, awesome work!

Heather Landry said...

Why haven't I seen that card? You're holding out on me woman! I love that layout of Ainsley. She is definitely a firecracker. Hehe