Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Sassy Card

It's reveal day over at Sassy Lil' Sketches today.  I have this fun card I made with some leftovers from another project....

and here is the sketch....


I also made this one with my Cricut and some German glass glitter.  I love the shine and sparkle.

Well, be sure to head over to Sassy Lil' Sketches and link up your card...you have a chance at winning a fabulous prize from this month's sponsors.



Paper Sponsor:

They'll be giving the winner this stamp set!!

Digi Sponsor:

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute cards, Nancy!!! Love the glitter on the one!! The colors are really pretty on the other. Saw your post at IFS too. :) The glitter in the oatmeal made me chuckle.. we will have to remind Heather glitter in the microwave!! LOL Remember when she fried hers? hee!hee! Hope you had a good day!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the glittery look of the 2nd card. So pretty!

Heather Landry said...

HEY!!! LOL I had totally forgotten about that! No reindeer food for me this year! Especially not in the microwave.

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet cards--especially love the first one!

Marcie said...

Beautiful cards!

sarah said...

you are rockin' these cards... but i told you that on FB. ;) haha!

hugs,
sarah.