Saturday, December 11, 2010

I know, I know

I have been an incredibly bad blogger this week.  But, I have a good reason!  I snuck off with the family for a few days at DisneyLand!  Woo hoo!!!  It was so much fun!  I can't wait to scrap some of the photos.


Brighton was having issues with some of the characters.  First he got in a fight with Chip about sports...you know, Sharks vs. Ducks, Giants vs. Dodgers, etc.

And then with Captain Hook, something about Hook being taller...well, when he wears his platform shoes.  hee hee


This is the night view of the California Adventure park!  So pretty and the World of Color was fabulous!  If you get a chance, it is a must see!



Can't make a trip without seeing the big guy himself.

Phil has decided he is so over the villains and has decided to have a thing for "hot fairies".  I try not to get too jealous.

The kids let me ride Small World twice!  They know it is my absolute favorite ride.


And how beautiful is the castle all lit up for the holidays.  Now if only I can get Phil to do our house.  hee hee

We weren't able to see all our favorite characters this trip.  We missed Pooh every time, and Cinderella and Snow White were busy performing.  We did get to make some new friends tho.  Tiana from The Prince and the Frog.....

and Jack Skellington and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.

I know some of these aren't the best photos.  I just grabbed them quickly to update the blog.  But, not to worry, with over 450 photos taken, I am sure I will find the right ones to scrap.

Well, a few quick updates before I sign off....

Catch the Moments Kits is having another Big Sale!!!  Devon really wants to make room for all the new goodies she will be getting after CHA!  So be sure to check it out!

And my friend Sara is having a DT call over on her challenge blog, Scrap Fit.  Check it out!

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

holly* said...

GREAT PHOTOS NANCY! glad you had a great time, but glad you're back too!

LisiB said...

Wow. This looks like a lot of fun!!! I have been to Disney only once..... and DD (already 5) has never been there. I guess it's about time

Sara Zenger said...

it looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Its nice to get away!

Michelle said...

One of these years, we will make it back to DW!!! Ben is asking to see the big guy saying he won't be afraid of him this time!! LOL I would like to take Greg to DW. He has never been there. He has been to DL a few times. Looks like you all had a great time!!! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow nancy,glad you had a great vacations!!! I can see it trough the pics!!

Heather Landry said...

The photo of B with Captain Hook is awesome! LOL But nothing beats the one of Phil with Tink! I'm over here laughing my butt off. LOL It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!!