Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Take

My good friend Heather did a sketch a few weeks ago for Ideas for Scrapbookers.  I promised her I would try it out, and I finally got the chance!  I decided to make it for the Ideas for Scrapbookers designer challenge as well.  hee hee...Love killing two birds with one stone, and since it was such a great sketch.....

Glitz Papers, Prima flowers, bling, and leaves, My Minds Eye alphabet, Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


My sweet Mackenzie on Thanksgiving...I promise, it isn't crooked in real life, I was just having a hard time with getting the photo straight.  Lots of girly pink goodness here.  I am fairly confident that Heather did not have this in mind when she did the sketch.  hee hee.

Well, thanks for dropping by, and have a great holiday.  I think I am going to take a few days off and spend some time holidaying with the fam.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I totally love what you did with the sketch! I think it's wonderful that it's so different than what I came up with. The flower cluster is fabulous and you make pink look good!!!

LisiB said...

Merry Christmas, Nancy!!!
Have a wonderful time with your family. Love your LO - so sweet and girly