Monday, August 25, 2014

Get Well Box Card - Embellish by Dena - Darice

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!!!  Are you having a happy Monday?  Me?  So far, So good...of course that is probably because Ainsley is still sleeping tho.  lol

Today I want to share with you a Get Well card I made for a friend of mine's daughter.  It is a Box Card.  It folds flat for mailing, but pops open into a box when you take it out of the envelope..fun, huh.

I just can't stop playing with these Little Azalea Papers from Embellish by Dena and Darice.  I have been so fortunate to have been working with them.
I sure hope she liked it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

She absolutely loved it, in fact... it's still on top of her TV!

Brendaxx said...

Very pretty!! Love the bright colors!