Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth

For those of you in the US, Happy 4th of July!  I am getting ready to head out for some fireworks, but before I do, I wanted to stop by and show you a few projects I have been working on.


My adorable niece spraying Ainsley with the hose.  The two of them were having a great time playing in the yard.  Lili thought the hose was amazing.  Until she fell in the wet grass.
Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe.  Pink Paislee flourishes, American Crafts Alpha.
 And my darling husband.  This is for the sketch challenge over on the Glitz blog.  I had tons of fun doing this one, A fun mix of Glitz papers and Prima.  I even dyed some seam binding to match.
Glitz Designs Papers, Basic Grey Alpha, Prima flowers, centers, alpha, Maya Road pins.
Well, the girls are yelling that it is time to go!

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Lovely layouts! You have such a distinctive style, yet your layouts don't all look the same. Does that make sense?!

Lea L. said...

Wonderful layouts!! I love the masculine one you created for our sketch...the Glitz papers are perfect for it! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" sketch challenge!!

Heather Landry said...

Your layouts are gorgeous as always Nancy. I left you comments on Scrapbook.com but I wanted to say again how very pretty they are. I hope you guys had a fabulous 4th!

Audrey Yeager said...

Love the mix of papers in your Glitz page and that photo is great! And you dyed your own seam binding????? That's awesome! :) Thanks for joining the Glitz monthly challenge!