Friday, December 11, 2015

Snowflakes and Dishes

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday!  Guess what I have to share with you today.....yep, more Christmas projects, this time with ClearScraps and my Cricut.

 I had this 6x6 circle mini album lying around in my stash for ages and thought how fun to turn it into a banner.
 
I simply cut some snowflakes and my sentiment from vinyl and attached it to the circles.  A bit of glitter thread and voila...a snowflake banner.  Of course I had to bling it up a bit with rhinestones in the centers of the snowflakes and beaded drops in between.
Wondering where the dishes come in?  Well, I decided to hang my banner over the kitchen sink.  I don't know about you, but it seems I am spending quite a bit of time hanging out over my kitchen sink these days and seeing this sparkle in the sunshine really helps the time go by much more quickly.
Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs.

No comments: