Friday, December 4, 2015

Santa Bling Candle Stand

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday.  Today I want to share with you another quick and simple project I made for Christmas.  As some of you may know, Phil and I often attend wine tastings, and when we do we often come home with extra wine glasses.  Well, that leaves lots of glasses for crafting.

This project was super simple and only used a few supplies.
I began by using mod podge and covering the bowl.  I was having a hard time getting the mod podge even, so spray adhesive to the rescue.  I sprayed the glass and then rolled it in glitter.  I know, I could have worked better with the mod podge but I had other projects and was in a bit of a hurry.  lol

Once dried I sprayed the stem and base and rolled that in glitter.

From there, a simple ribbon with a Buckle Boutique rhinestone slide hot glued around the bowl and a quick fabric collar cut with my Sizzx and my project was complete.  Don't forget to clean up those little hot glue strings.
So quick and easy.  I may make a few more.  I think we have a dozen or so more glasses lying around.  lol
Have a great weekend.  Hugs.

No comments: