Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You are loved - My Minds Eye - Scrapbooking

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a scrapbook page I made using more of my old My Minds Eye stash.   I have really been enjoying making my way through some of the supplies I bought...feels so good to make a dent.    I even managed to use a few of the brads and stick pins I bought to match the paper...which I promise, is straight in real life.  lol


I really am finding as time goes by, I am buying less and less...just some basic cardstock and adhesive.  Every now and then I grab something to inspire....something for a mini or other project.  What about you?  Are you buying as much these days?

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely wonderful layout, Nancy. I love the Kraft background and the way you used your stash to scrap these fun photos!