Monday, August 18, 2014

This is 13 - Scrapbooking

Good Morning everyone!  Happy Monday.  For us it is the first day of school...don't know how much actual school we will be getting done, so many organizational, setting up Ainsley's folders, exploring the new materials, but...... Today I wanted to share with you a scrapbook layout I made with photos of Ainsley....yep, this is Ainsley, who is now 13!  How is that even possible?  sigh

And when did 13 start looking like this?  lol  These photos were taken on our way to dinner on her 13th birthday.  Lots of older Webster's pages and Prima here...just a bit of texture paste as well...trying to keep things simple.

Well, I guess I have three teenagers now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Now that's she's blonde she looks even older! This is a beautiful page, and it still amazes me that she's only 13.