Monday, August 4, 2014

Mixed Up Chipboard Mini - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a fun album I made using the All Mixed Up chipboard album from Clear Scraps.   What?  You didn't know that Clear Scraps had chipboard albums?  Clear Scraps makes a fun variety of mini albums; acrylic, mixables, and chipboard.  So much fun.
.Mixed up_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_cover
I filled my mini with papers from Authentique and lots of beautiful trims, flowers, and doilies.  And of course lots of inking to age everything just a bit.
Mixed up_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_1
The doilies were made using a new die from Prima.  Not sure if I need new plates, but I had to run the papers through my Sizzix machine a number of times to get it to cut.  sigh  Of course, they are so beautiful, it was totally worth it.
Mixed up_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_4
I love the Harmony collection from Authentique...mixed with a few items from my stash and lots of ink, they fill my need to make things shabby.  
Mixed up_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_5
Of course, I couldn't keep the pages flat, so many flowers, resins, and pop dots, I had to add my own binder rings.  Luckily you can purchase them in many different sizes.  lol
Mixed up_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_6
I hope you enjoy this project.  And be sure to check out all the album types that Clear Scraps makes.


1 comment:

Brendaxx said...

This is soooo beautiful!! Gorgeous album! I came accross your album when I was visiting the facebook page of Authentique ;)