Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sisters Mini Album - Hydrangea Hippo

Hi everyone!  Today I am back to share with you a project I made for Hydrangea Hippo.  Jennifer has the cutest little mini albums in her shop....full of sweet canvas and paper bag pages.  I couldn't resist making a tiny mini for my girls.

nancy keslin_mini album_hydrangea hippo_June
Covered in gorgeous trims and a few lovely blooms this album is just perfect for my sister theme.
nancy keslin_mini album_hydrangea hippo_june1nancy keslin_mini album_hydrangea hippo_june
 Be sure and check out all the gorgeous goodies in the Hydrangea Hippo Store. 
Hugs.
Nancy

Products from Hydrangea Hippo Etsy
Pink Crochet Lace
Butter Ruffle Sequin Trim

Other
Echo Park Sisters Patterned Paper
Zip Dry

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

You make the best mini albums!!! I think this one is just beautiful. Great job Nancy!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Aw, so sweet. I love the purple pom pom border.