Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a canvas that I made inspired by some of the recent Live with Prima shows.

Julie Nutting's doll stamps are hot...and I couldn't resist creating with my interpretation of one.
Lots of gorgeous Annalee papers here.  I love the gorgeous patterns and colors in this older collection, I never seem to tire of it.
Prima flower grab bags , from Your Memories Here, are a must have in my collection...and at such a great price you can grab a couple.  And don't forget the gorgeous wood icons to go with.
 Bits of Prima LaceDistress Inks, and Say it in Crystals finish out my project.

I haven't decided yet where this lovely will live, but I am sure I will find her a great home.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I think your canvas projects are amazing! The colors on this one are so beautiful and I love that you don't use the pre-made stamps.