Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bee Amazing - Hydrangea HIppo

Hi everyone!  Hope you are doing well today.  I have been incredibly busy of late and really just haven't been taking time to maintain my blog.  For that I am sorry.  I guess I have also been feeling a bit down when it comes to the work I have been producing...and maybe a bit "burned out".

Well, I have decided I should try and do better.  Make for me, and not for others.  So.....Ok, well, enough of my pity party.

This is a project I made for Hydrangea Hippo.  I am really pretty happy with the way it turned out.




The kit I used to make the mobile, Bee Amazing, is available in the Hydrangea Hippo Etsy.  You should grab one and check out the other dt members use of this same kit.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your mobile is just beautiful! I love how you used the kit. Gorgeous!!!

LisiB said...

Oh my! This is so beautiful. This gives me some great ideas for a new baby gift!
Lisi

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find this page. I need to to thank you
for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked
every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look at new things on your blog.


Here is my website :: California Loan Guarantee Program