Monday, October 12, 2015

Four Little Ghosties Hanging From A....

Hi everyone!  Today I want  to share with you a fun family project I made using one of the Clear Scraps, Clear Acrylic Sheets.  I love making fun kid's crafts during the holidays and you can't go wrong with sweet little feet.  hee hee  
Ghosts_nancy keslin_clear scraps_cricut_vinyl_
I began by tracing little feet onto the clear acrylic sheet.  My feet ranged in age from 6 months to 5 years.   How cute is that?  Had I been more careful in the placement of the feet I could have gotten five little feet, but I easily fit four without any planning.
Ghost_trace
From there, I simply used my scissors to cut each foot shape out.  The acrylic sheets cut so easily with scissors.
Ghost_cut
From there, it was simply a matter of embellishing the "ghosts".  Some eyes cut with my Cricut from vinyl and some irRESISTible spray to give them some extra depth.  While I wanted my ghosts to be see through, I did want to be able to see them.  
Ghosts_embellish
A quick hole punch with my Crop a Dile and I was ready to string them up.  
Ghost_foot
The owner's of these little feet loved their ghosties and couldn't wait to hang them.  I think mom and dad were considering tracing their feet as well to create the entire family.  
Hugs.

No comments: