Monday, February 23, 2015

Pillow Box Talk

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday.  I hope you had a great weekend.  Not too much going on here....Same ol' Same ol'.

Today I wanted to share with you this cute little box I made...I received the Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool at the Fave Crafts party back during CHA as well as the cute little Stripes, Dots and Hearts stamps from Ann Butler (I still have more fun quilt stamps to play with...HOORAY ME!) .  You know how they say "two great things that go great together?".  Yep...As soon as I unboxed and got organized I couldn't wait to make this sweet little box.

Of course I had to use some Core'dinations Cardstock for my box...the weight is just perfect.  Then I stamped with a combination of different diestress inks with the different paterns....Layered everything up, and added a little tag I had diecut a while back and a big flower....done!
And of course, I added the tag upside down....sigh.  Oh well...still super cute (IMHO).  lol 

Have a great day!

Hugs.

Items used: 
Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool
Coredinations Cardstock
Ann Butler Designs Stamps
Paper Trey Ink Dies
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Prima Leaves
Unknown Flower

No comments: