Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made using one of my good friend (are you tired of me saying that?  do you even notice) Heather's sketches.  I also dug out some of my old Halloween paper for this.

It seems these days that I am forever busy scrapping for someone else, so it is so nice when I have time to scrap for myself...and I am really enjoying reducing the stash by using up some of these older papers....not that I don't love the new stuff as well.

OK, Mackenzie at Halloween. .....

The Sketch....
and my take....

Well, this is such a spooky layout for Halloween.  Not because Mackenzie decided to NOT wear the costume we had purchased (a cute kigurumi Corgi...and no I did not pay that price for the costume), but at the last minute decided to be a rock star!  Eeek!!!!  Look at that makeup!   I think she just aged five years....and her dad 10!  lol  She carried her guitar case as her candy bag and looked like quite the rock star in her skinny jeans and leather jacket.

Feels so good to use up some older goodies...which are really still so very cute, even after all these years.  hee hee

Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

RE: My "good" friend Heather... I think you need some new adjectives so I've decided to help. Please consider the following: Amazing, Fantastic, Incredible, Wonderful, Awesome, Unbelievably Talented, and Completely Utterly Beyond Intelligent.

That is all I've got. ROFLMAO

P.S. Did you read what I said about your layout on my blog? It kinda scares me a little. I still think of M as a kiddo. Not pre-teen. None of that eyeliner nonsense! Sigh.

LisiB said...

What a fabulous layout and you are right, Heather's sketches are really great!

We always get so excited about NEW papers, that we often forget that we have tons of super cute stuff in our stash. I am guilty of that !

Heather Landry said...

More adjectives: Insane, Hilarious, Inventive, Superb, Beautiful, Brilliant, and Superfluously Creative.

Also... Facetious.

That is all.

P.S. Thanks for the comment on my blog.