Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Again....

Hello!  Look at me!!!  Two days in a row!!!!  Seems like old times.  Hee hee

Well, I have another layout I completed, this time from a sketch at Sketchabilities.

Pink Paislee -Daily Junque papers and white alphabet, Prima florals and bling,  Glitz Designs tiny alpha.
These are photos of Ainsley blowing bubbles in the backyard.  What better summertime activity is there...just hanging out and blowing bubbles.  The Pink Paislee papers were the perfect bright, summer colors for these photos.  I added a few Prima flowers and a bit of Prima bling.

And guess what else is a fabulous summertime activity?  Adding cabinets to my kitchen!  I am so excited to be in the putting it back together stage.

By the end of today (this photo was taken last night), the cabinets should be mostly in as well as the range!  Woo hoo!!!!  I can see the end in sight!

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

Beautiful LO! I always enjoy visiting your blog :-)

lisaplus6 said...

your layout is beautiful! i enjoyed finding your blog today!

Heather Landry said...

Look at you blogging two days in a row! What are you trying to do? Make me look like a slacker? Hehe I love the new cabinets. Can't wait to see it all but together!!