Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Page Kits

I have been busy with Spring cleaning the last few days.  Ok, well, it isn't really spring, but it sure does feel like it.  Upper 60s and 70s and not a cloud int he sky?  Seems like spring to me.  And with Phil being out of town, it seemed to be the perfect time to do some serious scrapping.

I realized how many page kits I had collected.   A few needed little more than photos.  And some needed a complete assembly.  But what could be easier than a kit?

 
Both of these are from the Wassail page kit available now from scrapbook.com  I don't actually own the kit, but I did have the paper collection...and a few of the embellishments.  Must make do and all.  lol

 
And these lovelies have been sitting, completed, minus photos since August of last year.  They were from a scrapbook expo class I took with Layle Koncar.
What could be easier than that?

And these are from the Bittersweet kit at scrapbook.com.  Some photos of Ainsley at the Valentine's party the other day.
 
Again, I didn't have the kit, but I did have many of the items in the kit to play with.  

Goodness page kits make it quick and easy.  Wonder if I have anymore lying around?  hee hee

2 comments:

Michelle said...

A good way to use up all those kits in your suitcase!! :D Your pages are beautiful. I am glad you have some scrappy time. BTW... spring is nowhere near.. low's in the single digits to low teens.. highs are mid to high 20's.. with more snow in the forecast.

Heather Landry said...

Shut up. I'm so not talking to you anymore. You scrapped WAY more than I did this week. So jealous. Sigh.