This box was so cute and simple to make. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the photos of the circuits so I will just have to tell you how I did it. If you have been following along this week, you have seen how easy it is to use the copper tape to create a circuit. For this project I simply added my lights under neath the dice, as well as along the record (you can see that from the photos). I poked holes through the top layer and into the box so that I would have access to my battery. So simple to do. There are actually two separate circuits running. One under the dice, the other across the top of the box.